onthehooks

crochet adventures with hooks, thread and yarn

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I need to get organised

An innocuous question by Ria set me thinking, she wanted to know what I was working on.
In all honesty I have to admit I really don't know what i am working on..a round of this ..a row of that.. a few stitches here..a few lines frogged there...the house looks like Katrina stopped by on her way back from the USA..debris..and i mean crochet debris all over the place!
i am working on more than a doz doilies (some of them would be better off being called UFOs), place mats to take for my SIL when we go visiting on 6 May, pondering over a teddy bear baby afghan that i saw on the net...the fendi bag.. i have the base done..need to begin work on the ruffles....
This seems to be a pretty bad case of crochet ADD.

It was my 2006 crochet resolution, to have only one ongoing project..or at the most one yarn and one thread project at a time.. so have to seriously start working on finishing stuff.

One way I guess i could do it is take one project to office every week..i get about 20-30 mins free during lunch break (not all days.) before i do that, i really want to list out my crochet WIPs/UFO's.

Sure hope I can get some FO's posted on a regular basis.